MG294 - Voodoo
- Aero 9 (I think)
- 3 Mains, 1st CQ Sailmakers. 24 months old, hardly used. 2nd, Ullmans, about four years old. Very good condition. 3rd, Rob Brewer, fairly good condition (good training sail)
- 3 jibs. 1st CQ Sailmakers 24 months old, good condition. 2nd, Ullmans around four years old, good condition. 3rd, Rob Brewer, fairy good condition (good training sail)
- 3 Kites. 1st, CQ Sailmakers, 24 months old, very good condition, hardly used. 2nd, CQ Sailmakers, good condition. 3rd, Rob Brewer, good condition. (good training sail)
- Foils are in very good condition with being reconditioned this year.
- MkII flightspar mast. Only 3 to 4yrs old with all new rigging.
- Retracting Spinnaker pole, around 3yrs old, 29er carbon pole with no modifications, easily replaced.
- 2 road covers. One heavy duty waterproof canvas, full boat cover, and one half cover.
- aluminum beach trolley
The boat itself is in very good condition, always stored in the garage. The top deck at the bow has only just been repainted. I am only the third owner of the boat. The boat is very competitive. Placed 3rd in the 07-08 National titles at Lake Cootharaba. The boat is very quick and well maintained. It is a regretful sale but my crew and I have outgrown the boat. The boat is very reliable and a joy to sail.